“…a classic and traditional true gin”
Broker’s London Dry Gin is made in a 200-year-old distillery in the heart of England using a traditional copper pot-still. The recipe is as old as the distillery.
A quadruple-distilled pure grain spirit made from English wheat is redistilled with ten traditional botanicals, creating a gin of outstanding flavour and smoothness.
Broker’s London Dry Gin does not follow the modern trend of using weird and wonderful base spirits and botanicals. There are no oddball ingredients in Broker’s London Dry Gin. We believe our forefathers did an unbeatable job perfecting gin recipes over many hundreds of years.
In its first ten years, Broker’s London Dry Gin won more top awards in international competitions than any other gin.
DFG Partner Region – Global
Nose: Pure Juniper with candied fruit peel aromas.
Palate: Perfect balance of fresh botanicals, spicy Juniper, and rich sweet ripe fruit.
Finish: Finished with a warm peppery fade.
• Relies totally on the skill of the master distiller and not through added flavours
• Uses only natural flavours through the botanicals
• Does not change the flavours with sweeteners or colours
• Made to strict rules similar to whisk(e)y and cognac
• Wins the majority of international competitions through taste